CPhl Global Meetings
- Gain direct access to highly targeted pharma suppliers through CPhI Global Meetings, a new programme to help you discover new products, services and collaborative partners through customised matchmaking.Space is limited! Click here to find out more.
- Attendees find exactly what they're looking for at CPhI Worldwide and co-located events. This is due not only to the dedicated product zones, but also to the dedicated pavilions, allowing visitors to easily find suppliers from a specific region. Click here to find out more.
CPhI Pharma Awards
- Celebrating the best of Pharma - The CPhI Pharma Awards honour companies who turn inspiration into innovation. Celebrate thinkers and creators breaking new ground in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, drug delivery, sustainable packaging and stand design. The awards recognise thought leadership on an international stage, unveiling top innovators to global trade press during the leading pharmaceutical event. Click here for more information or download the Awards pdf.
- Prior to CPhI Worldwide, ICSE, InnoPack and P-MEC exhibitions, the Pre-Connect Conference, 8 October at Feria de Madrid, Spain, provides the perfect opportunity to bring together the pharmaceutical community around direct content, facilitating networking and discussion on the latest strategies in pharmaceutical development, manufacturing and partnering between the world’s leading industry experts. Click here for more information about the Pre-Connect Conference
Lunchtime Educational Series
- Information - packed, interactive session held during lunch over the three exhibition days, interactive sessions providing a fantastic opportunity to analyse and discuss some of the key issues and trends currently affecting the Pharma market. The workshops are led by industry - leading experts providing specialist insight on key strategic and operational issues affecting
drug development, delivery and commercialisation.
- An extra meeting place between exhibitors, visitors & press located on the show floor. Speakers have 20 minutes to educate the industry about their products, services, new launches, innovations and news. Visitors can attend for free! Please click here for more information about the Speakers Corner