Why exhibit at P-MEC Europe 2013?
P-MEC delivers innovative pharmaceutical machinery, equipment and technology to a worldwide forum of decision makers through face to face networking and education.
P-MEC Europe 2013, along with co-located events CPhI Worldwide for Pharmaceutical Ingredients, ICSE for Pharmaceutical Contract Services and InnoPack for Pharmaceutical Packaging, is an unrivalled networking and business event for the global pharma community.
It brings your business face-to-face with potential customers, keeps you informed about the latest industry trends and helps you remain one step ahead of a constantly changing global market.
P-MEC Europe incorporates LABWorld:
LABWorld connects the pharmaceutical community active in laboratory, analytical & biotechnology instrumentation, offering a forum for business development, networking & education.
Some brief facts on P-MEC Europe:
- Visitors from over 140 countries attend P-MEC Europe and its co-located events, creating a unique environment where delegates can meet, learn, network and share ideas with each other
- Every year, over 75% of visitors make new business contacts - that contact could be you!
Key benefits for booking a stand at P-MEC Europe 2013:
- P-MEC brings you face-to-face with potential customers old and new;
- P-MEC allows you to launch your new products and showcase your innovations;
- P-MEC allows you to prove to the global pharma industry that you are innovative, creative and strong
- P-MEC allows you to forge partnerships and network to set a strong foot into this strong, established market;
Useful Exhibitor Info: